Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Coming back from the ashes

Hello there people. I've been MIA since the end of March due end of semester and all the hell that comes with it, but I am back for good! Although I didn't post on the blog, I kept posting on my instagram (@abrazilianabroad) and now I'll post more often here so you guys can know where to shop for good deals and awesome clothes.

All my pictures were taken by my sister-in-law VerĂ³nica, she's an amazing photographer (she never did any kind of photography course before and she already knows how to do it. Anyway, she's doing a course now but too bad for that she's going back to Chile and then Buffalo NY).

To start off this series of posts, I go back to the end of March 2015 with this casual outfit. What I tried to do was to basically become a badass motorcycle dude, but I can't with my face. I had just tried to dye my hair (which went horribly wrong, but I later fixed it as you will see in later posts).


Here I have a "leather" jacket that I found at Rue21 for about $45 if I remember correctly. I know that this store is for most of the times pretty ghetto, but you can still find some good stuff if you dig for deals. I have found not only this jacket there but some joggers before they became a trend, or in the beginning of the trend.


I am wearing a H&M blue crew neck t-shirt ($10 max).


The headphones are just for contrast purposes between the dark and light tones. They're SONY for $29 at any store like TJMaxx, Ross or similar.


Of course I'm wearing one of my favourite jeans, black skinny fit denim from H&M ($35?). They are super comfortable and last a long time.


And I couldn't forget my constant companions from EyeBuyDirect. I receive compliments on them on a daily basis, and for the price of $50 with frames, lenses and shipping it couldn't get any better. Really.


I'm also wearing bracelets from JackThreads and my unbreakable Casio G-Shock 3031 Mudman.



I hope this post will inspire you in your daily outfits and help you find some sweet deals on common stores. If you have any comments or questions, please don't be afraid to ask. I'll be back with more. 

Read you later!



No comments:

Post a Comment