Tuesday, May 12, 2015

This outfit was one of my friends that asked me to do it. He found a picture online and sent it to me through Instagram and wanted to see if I could do the same. Still to this day I don't know if he was just making fun of me or if he was being serious. Oh well, it doesn't matter, the outfit is done and I like it.

Collarless White Shirt from H&M - $15.
Grey Super Slim Fit Suit by J.Ferrar (JCPenney) - $75.
Levi's 510 - $45.
Brown boots by Dr. Scholls (Burlington Coat Factory) - $40.
Watch by Fossil

This outfit is good for casual but still a little dressed up. The more dressed up top part is contrasted and balanced by the casual jeans and worn out boots. I really like this outfit and it got me a lot of compliments throughout the day.


Try it out and you'll see for yourself.



Pocket square you can find at any store and it's always around $4-$15 (the more expensive ones usually come with a bow tie or necktie)



No comments:

Post a Comment