Thursday, May 7, 2015

Necklace over Shirt

What's up guys. This outfit was inspired by this picture I found on pinterest


Of course I couldn't pull it off as well as this guy, but I made my own version of this outfit. I replaced the hat with a beanie and of course the shirt. This is what I came up with:


This shirt is by Van Heusen and it was about $25. My jeans are H&M, black skinny fit. Necklace is also by H&M.


Bracelets bought from JackThreads, the buddha head one is by KingIce.


Boots are by Dr. Scholl's (bought @ Burlington Coat Factory), $40. 

When I decided to dress this I was first skeptical about the necklace over the shirt with all the buttons buttoned, but it turned out to be a great attire. I have received many compliments on this outfit as far as I can remember (it's been a while that I took these photos). I have some fedoras but can't pull them off as good as I want to, so I decided to use a beanie instead and it worked just as good as a hat. This outfit will certainly get the attention of people because it's unusual to see someone dressing like this. Yes, you're a hipster if you dress like this, but be proud of it, set the trend don't follow it!

I have pin-rolled my jeans to make them look like that. To know how to pin-roll, just watch the video below.


I hope you guys liked this and gave you some inspiration on how to dress. Always stay tuned for more tips and outfits. Read you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment