Friday, May 29, 2015

Inspirations

Hello guys. For this post I have decided to tell you from whom I get my inspiration. If you follow my instagram (@abrazilianabroad) you'll realise that I have post 2 pictures of people already. Adam Gallagher and Ryan Gosling. Well, I'll post them here again with a couple more of my fashion idols. Let's start!

I have decided to post here 6 men that I have considered to be my fashion inspiration.

The one that started it all was Ryan Gosling. Why? Well, I saw the movie "Crazy, Stupid, Love" (which I highly recommend because it has Steve Carell and Emma Stone in it). The movie plot is basically a mid 40's guy that is getting a divorce because his wife cheated on him, but not only that his sense of fashion is terrible, so Ryan Gosling (Jacob) starts helping Cal (Steve Carell) rediscover his masculinity and he does so changing the way he dresses and picks up on girls. Yes, it's an awesome movie! I saw this movie about 3 years ago (it was released in 2011) and I decided to start dressing better. Well, yea, movies can influence you for good.


Since then I have looked up to many different fashion icons to mimic their style or to have some inspiration and have my own spin on fashion. The next one that I started imitating was the already football icon, David Beckham. You can't go wrong following his style. Really, you can't. Maybe the half-tuck shirt, because that's something only he can pull off, but otherwise, you CANNOT go wrong. Just look him up, for real.


From there I started watching Zac Efron transformation into a man (thank goodness he left that horrible hair from High School Musical). Not much to say, just look him up on pinterest or any other website and you'll see what I'm talking about. 


Justin Timberlake will always be one of my favourites. Especially after the 20-20 Experience album, where he is dressing really classy and sometimes dressing down but still looking classy, like the picture here. 

Since I started putting pictures on my instagram about fashion, I searched for famous fashion bloggers around the globe, I found some menswear magazines and profiles, but nothing like these two that I'll mention here. They are famous for a reason, and a good reason. Most of my styles are based on these two guys. Adam Gallagher (www.iamgalla.com) and Mariano DiVaio (www.mdvstyle.com). Not much else to say except they're the best. Mariano is more famous than Adam but they are equally fashion icons for me. Go to their website, their instagram, I don't care, just take a look and start having some inspiration. If I, one day, get to be at their status I'm done with life. Really.





That's all guys, home you enjoyed this post and please comment or ask anything. See you around!


No comments:

Post a Comment