Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Kotovsk from EyeBuyDirect

To be short and simple, I always wanted round frames but was afraid that I'd look like Harry Potter, until I was looking for some glasses online and I came across EyeBuyDirect and found some really good deals and some frames that I liked.

Well, I bought these amazing frames and had them for over a year until I went to a rave and accidentally got hit in the face and my glasses were gone. But I loved those frames and couldn't believe I had lost them like that, so I went to EyeBuyDirect to try to find similar ones and what I found was much better than the ones I had before, I found the Kotovsk frame. Yes, they're amazing and I receive compliments on them on a daily basis.

So I decided to take some pictures bragging about my new babies, and of course promote my new favourite glasses store. So I came up with these pictures, always taken by the faithful VerĂ³nica.

Don't pay attention to my face but to the glasses! They are amazing looking and really well made. Lenses are perfect and cheap. If you see, it has details in brown (it looks like a leopard print but more masculine than that). Shipping took 2 weeks exactly and I wasn't disappointed. 

I'm serious, if you want and/or need good eyeglasses or even prescription sunglasses (which I will be getting soon) go to this website and I promise you won't be disappointed. They are AMAZING.

Unfortunately these frames (Kotovsk) are out of stock for now, but they're coming shortly with a new collection that I bet will destroy.


No comments:

Post a Comment