Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Gingham All Blue

Hello these fellows, here we go again with a little inspiration for your outfit. This one I believe is more of a smart casual look for a night-out but you don't really want to wear a blazer, or it's just a little colder than usual.

Let's dig in.

Gingham shirt by J.Crew. I got this great shirt for Christmas, so I'm sorry I can't give you a precise price on that one, but you can look it up on their website.


Pants are from H&M, of course. They're skinny fit chinos. $35.


This duffle coat is by AĆ©rospotale. I know, right? It's an amazing article of clothing that I own and the most incredible thing is that I only paid $10 on it. Yes, $10. I bought it back when I used to live in Boston, MA. I found them at the clearance part of the store and the only thing wrong with them is some holes in the pockets (which I hate using anyway so that doesn't bother me at all). Sold! 



Being in college is not always that you see someone wearing a more formal attire like this one for classes. What I usually see is people wearing sweats and not caring for their appearance, but not me, I care and a lot, I always try to make a statement, always try to stand out among the crowd and it's not hard to do that. You can do that as well, just wear something that will help you stand out, like this outfit in a normal class day or just because you want to dress up a little it for the day. No specific reason, you can try different outfits every single day, see how it looks like and go for the ones that get complimented and not go for the ones you don't feel like they're good enough. I surely got a lot of compliments on this outfit by my classmates (which were all girls) like "dapper" or "stylish" or even "gentleman".

Try it out, see how you feel and let me know about it. If you need help with a accessory or what goes with what, comment and I'll be glad to answer. For now, read you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment