Thursday, March 26, 2015

H&M Outfit with Florsheim Loafers

What's up everybody. This will be a quick post since it's late and I want to go to sleep. Here's my latest Sunday attire. I have bought almost everything seen in the pictures at H&M. I love H&M, did I tell you this before? Well, I do!

Inspire yourself by this look  and believe me, anyone can pull it off. It will boost your confidence and you'll receive many compliments, at least I did! Be yourself and make sure you're comfortable with what you wear, if this is too much for you, try losing the jacket at first and then put it on for a more formal look (although for me it is pretty casual without the tie and two buttons undone on the shirt). Anyways, the total cost is around $150 (to less than that and counting the jacket, pants, anchor bracelet, loafers and socks, all from H&M except the loafers that are Florsheim).

There you go, I think this is a great spring-ish outfit, if you don't think so, leave your comment. I'd be more than happy to know what you think of this! Don't forget to follow me on instagram @abrazilianabroad !

See you guys later!



No comments:

Post a Comment