Sunday, March 8, 2015

Daylight Savings Means One Thing...

Yea, that's it! Daylight savings time can only mean one thing: winter is almost over and spring is near. This means that we should start getting our loafers out and lighter colours to use. Today's post is inspired by spring.

Sport coat is by H&M and it was 50% off, costing me $35. It was a finding, for sure! I went to H&M just look around and I found this awesome jacket on the sale section. It was the last one and it was my size, perfect! I had to get it. Money well spent.
Tie and tie bar are Calvin Klevin found at Burlington Coat Factory. $13.
Pocket Square also found at Burlington, sold separately there for $5 each I believe.
Pants are H&M, featured some posts ago.
Loafers are from Florsheim, super comfortable and reliable. I just bought these and I absolutely love them. Also found at Burlington for $40. Original price on the website is between $110-$160.
I'm wearing no-show socks from Journey's, $12 for a 5-pack of them.

This is an absolutely beautiful outfit that anyone can pull off and will get you, FOR SURE, many compliments. It's easy to pull it together because navy and tan work great together, use a lighter colour tie to match the weather and be bold with the pocket square if you desire. Loafers are great for spring also, so don't be shy!

There you go guys. Enjoy this outfit. Leave comments. Follow me on instagram @abrazilianabroad.





No comments:

Post a Comment