Monday, February 23, 2015

Hi again people! I'll be quick with this post because I'm in class right now, hehe...Today's outfit is a casual, urban style one. I loved how it all fit together and I've got many compliments on this one on campus.
 I should warn you that not always I'll highlight everything I'm wearing, but I'll do that to the ones that stand out the most. For today I'll say about everything I'm wearing.

 Alright, let's start from top to bottom.

 My glasses I bought from eyebuydirect.com. It is the Saratov model, it cost only US$35 to US$40 (I can't recall right now, but it was way cheap and they are AWESOME! Everyone loves them)

 The white collarless shirt I got as a Christmas gift, but it is from H&M and I believe it was around US$15.
 My bomber jacket is from Forever21Men and this one, let me tell you, was a hell of a find. It was originally US$70 (which I believe is not that expensive compared to other bomber jackets out there), but the store was on sale (and the last time I checked still is) and it only cost me US$19! Believe it or not, this awesome jacket was only 19 dollars! I couldn't believe it when I found it, for real! But anyways, you can find these there!
 My skinny fit chinos are from, of course, H&M and they cost me about US$30. I love H&M but because I'm smaller than most American man (I'm 5'8''), it seems like they only make pants with a length of 32, not 30 or 28 (which is my size). So although these chinos are 32x32, they fit great for slimmer men and you can always roll the hem like the picture if you don't feel comfortable with the break on the bottom, which I think is a cool style (maybe not if it's winter time hehe). They have other colours as well, I have the same style but in navy.
 My canvas sneakers are from Old Navy and they cost me US$15. I'm also wearing a Casio G-Shock watch (which is my baby, I'm always using it) that cost US$90 on eBay.
 I have featured here also my new bracelets that got from jackthreads.com. JackThreads has many options for everything you desire and they are super cheap! I paid on these 4 bracelets US$30, they were on sale of course, but JackThreads always has sales going on and you can find some sweet deals there. The bracelets are a pack of 3 beaded bracelets and 1 KingIce obsidian mala bracelet. Although they pretty big for my wrist, I enjoy using them.

 So, there you go guys, let me sum up the total money you would have spent on this outfit: US$239!!!! And I'm counting my watch and glasses, if I don't, it's only US$109!!! C'mon, it can't get better than this, for real. You could twice of that in just one shirt or pants and still look the same as this. Hope you enjoyed this post and got some inspiration for your wardrobe.

 Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @aksmarks. Any questions, comments or concerns just say it here or send a message to acasmarques@gmail.com. See you later!



No comments:

Post a Comment