Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Classy Sunday

Well there, hello again. I'll be brief with this one.
 I love dressing up, I really do. Although before all I always wanted to take out my suit and tie, nowadays I realised that a true gentleman dresses for the occasion and some occasions require you to dress up, like church. Well, indeed I go to church every Sunday and I feel great about it.
 Let's start from top to bottom, shall we?

 I'm wearing a Polo Ralph Lauren blue/white gingham shirt (gingham is different than plead, please know the difference! Google it if you don't know :D ) that cost me US$30 at the Outlets near my house in Lehi, UT. It's Ralph Lauren, enough said.
 My bow tie comes from H&M (duh!) and it came with suspenders (that I'll feature in another post) and it was only US$12.99 I believe. If not that, close to that not over 15 dollars. You don't even have to tie the bow tie, it comes prepared. I know, I cheated, so what?
 Pocket Square is from Burlington Coat Factory and it costs around $6-$8 each.
 The burgundy v-neck sweater is Nautica, I bought it at a retail store really close to where I live and it was only $10. I have to admit that the fit is not that great (it is actually pretty loose) but when worn under a jacket, you can put it inside your pants like a shirt and hide all that extra fabric. That's what I did in this case.
 Suit jacket from J.Ferrar, super slim fit, from JCPenney, only $70. Fits great. This jacket I've had for a couple of year now and it's really classy for its price. I love it.
 Navy chino pants are from H&M and it was $30. Same pants as the other ones featured in another post, but different colour. They're size 32x32.
 Double monkstraps (my FAVOURITE pair of shoes ever) look reaaaally fancy and expensive, right? WRONG! I bought them at JCPenney for only $60. They are Claiborne's. At first they really hurt my feet but now that they are loose enough, I wear them every time I need to be more social. They attract all kinds of looks and compliments. If you to look classy, buy some of these, do yourself a favour!

Total expenditure in the outfit: US$219.

Yup, I think that's it guys. See you later. Don't forget to follow me on instagram @aksmarks and leave a comment if you like this or not!



No comments:

Post a Comment