Sunday, February 22, 2015

First Basic Post

Hey guys, I'm Andre Marques and I'll be doing this blog to update you on affordable mens fashion. You know when you see that awesome outfit on Pinterest, Instagram, or even that friend that has awesome clothes and knows how to put it all together, but you go check the price you get freaked out because of the price?.
 Well, that happened and still happens to me all the time. So, being Brazilian and studying in the USA I have almost no money to do anything, but I still am a fashion lover, but how can I be stylish if I don't have that US$700 to spend on a shirt (they're not that expensive, but you get the point)? Well, I have figured that there are many other choices that can be affordable and still look as dapper as an expensive outfit.
 What you gotta keep in mind is that fit is king in these kind of situations. Don't go buying stuff just because it's cheap! Try it on and if it fits you, then buy it! Of course it will be easier to find tapered, slim or skinny styles on more expensive stores, but you can still find good fitting clothes at nearby stores too! Remember that you don't want to buy baggy stuff nor too tight apparel. You want something that fits you nicely and you feel comfortable wearing it (if it's for the tighter side, that you can actually breath).
 Along with my pictures, I will try my best to describe the piece of clothing I'm wearing and give you a price, of course telling you where to find these fine pieces.
 If you have any comments, concerns or questions please feel free to ask me! You can also follow me on instagram @aksmarks, where I'll post the pictures as well.

I'll start today with two pictures of a simple outfit.

In both of these pictures I'm wearing a really basic black v-neck tee from Forever21Men. Believe it or not, Forever21 has become one of my favourites stores to buy clothes from. I always thought that it was just for girls and that I wouldn't find anything in there, but hey one day I've decided to go in and check it out and to my surprise I found some PRETTY cool stuff, and cheap as well! This tee was only US$3.90 each! It is a light weight and feels great. Has a nice fit and ANYONE can pull it off. So there you go! If you want some basic tee's that will go with everything else, just go to Forever21 and buy them!

My necklace is from H&M and it was US$9.95, a standard price for some of the accessories.


No comments:

Post a Comment